Hi friends!
I just wanted to let my loyal readers know that my friend Jennifer was kind enough to feature me on her blog, Praying for Lymies. The link takes you to a mini-bio of me and my disease journey (the long version is below, with a link to the long, long version at the bottom of that). You send an e-mail to post a prayer for me - the directions are at the top - or any other Lyme disease sufferer featured.
So, if you're the praying type, check out the blog and leave a prayer for me. There are plenty of specifics on things I need prayers for, in case you're at a loss for words... ;-)
Thanks and love,
Cat
PS: Sorry for my pun in the title... cross-reference to a prayer blog? There was no way I could leave that one alone, lol.
NC Lyme Advocacy Financial Support
11 years ago

2 comments:
I've recently found your blog through the praying for Lymies blog and I just wanted to say that I am praying for you, and that I want you to know that you are not alone. I'm struggling with my Lyme every day, and trying so hard to go back and finish college. It's very hard to be theis young and feel like life could be over, but I think that support helps a ton, and you have mine :)
I just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you! I really hope you don't have LAM, but if you do a lot of political ad $'s are being spent to find a cure - so there is hope. I am in the same boat with a genetic disease, I might have Ehlners Danlos Syndrome, and am just terrified to send in my final paperwork to the genetic specialist and have the testing done.
Post a Comment