Hello readers, and welcome to Difficult Woman!
First of all, allow me to state that yes, I know my choice of title opens me up to the inevitable "aren't you repeating yourself?" remarks. "Difficult" is an adjective that can often be applied to the noun "woman" without the necessity of specifics (in general). However, due to external forces, some within my control and others beyond it, I am a little more difficult than most women. Either that or I was just the first one of us to think of using it as a domain name.
In any event, I have created this page as a resource for difficult women all over the world. It is meant to unite women who have difficult lives and women who are simply difficult to live with. Yes, I know those two categories encompass pretty much all of us. It's supposed to. As one country singer so aptly warbled, "this one's for the girls!" More to come...
NC Lyme Advocacy Financial Support
11 years ago

2 comments:
What a wonderful start for a blog such as yours; I'm excited to see what you will deliver to the blog sphere! Your blog does not seem as though it will be sugar- laden in order to cover the taste of it, your punch will deliver itself! I'm wishing you the best of luck in your endeavor!
Thanks, anmbcuconnfan -- I hope you won't be disappointed. At the very least, I promise to keep sugar coating in the kitchen (and, ahem, the bedroom) and out of my opinions! ;-)
Post a Comment